- Pub Theology is back this fall with another series of interesting topics for discussion. All are welcome to join in the conversation on the third Wednesday of each month at The Black Dog Freehouse (downstairs in the Underdog) at 104 St. and 82 Ave. 7:00 to 9:00PM.
September 12: #metoo, October 17: What does a good death look like?, November 21: Can I be a Christian and like nice things?, December 19: Does morality Trump Jesus?
- Thursday AM Study Group: You are invited to join us this September for a new study called “Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense”, a video series based on the book by N.T. Wright. Thursday mornings, 10:30 to 11:30AM in The Commons (main church office area). While not required for this video series or study, it is recommended that you purchase or borrow a copy of the N.T. Wright book.
- Book Study: Join us for a book study and discussion of Kwok Pui-lan, ed., Hope Abundant: Third World and Indigenous Women’s Theology. The book features essays from female theologians from around the world. We will meet every two weeks on Saturday mornings at 10 AM, starting Sep 15th until Dec 8th. For more information, contact David Arndt (email@example.com or 780-996-5814). If you are still interested in joining, please let us know.
- Young Adults: Join us every second Monday at 7PM for a manuscript style study with the young adults. Currently we are looking at Song of Solomon. Text or email Clark for location details firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-335-7428.
- Confirm Not Conform: The adult and youth confirmation class “Confirm Not Conform” will be taking place on the second Saturday of each month from 11AM-12:30PM. Next Class: November 10th.
- Speaker Series: Please join us for an exciting and enlightening lecture-discussion series on monthly Saturday mornings at Holy Trinity. 30 minute lecture followed by 30 minutes of discussion. Refreshments provided. 11am to 12pm in the Upper Hall. Nov 10: Narrative or Story Theology: An Introduction (Adrian Peetoom), Dec 8: The Origins of the Christmas Carol (John Brough), Jan. 12: The “Jesus Prayer” in Russian Orthodox Spirituality (Heather Coleman), Feb. 9: Social Justice and Trinitarian Theology (Clark Hardy)