Current Worship Services
Posted On July 13, 2020
Current Worship Schedule (as of September 27, 2020)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00AM Morning Prayer Online (Facebook)
- Sunday: 10:30AM BAS Eucharist Online (Facebook)
- Sunday: 1:00PM Outdoor BAS Eucharist In-Person
Starting October 11 (Thanksgiving), we will be going to ONE Sunday service at 10:30AM, which will be both livestreamed and have in-person attendance. The last Sunday afternoon outdoor service will be on October 4.
If you wish to attend the in-person 1PM service, please use the links posted here, and read the information below titled “Attending a Service in Person”
REGISTER HERE or contact the Church Office
COMPLETE THE HEALTH ASSESSMENT TOOL HERE
If you would like to worship with us from home, all services are livestreamed on Facebook at the times listed above, and later posted to our YouTube channel and Website. If you would like to follow along with the church bulletin, it is available on our website HERE.
Attending a Service in Person:
There are some regulations in place that we must abide by in order to maintain the highest level of care and concern for each other as we can, as well as to abide by the Alberta Government guidelines and those outlined by The Anglican Diocese of Edmonton and Bishop Jane. As such, we ask that if you plan to attend one of the in-person services, you please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Pre-Register to indicate your intention to attend by using this online form, or contacting the Church Office (email@example.com or 780-433-5530 ext. 104).
- Complete the Alberta Health Self Assessment Tool on the day you are coming to service. If you are not able to complete this online before attending, you will have opportunity to review the self assessment questions when you arrive at church.If you answer YES to any of the self assessment questions, please do not attend church that day.
- If you are ill and experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend services.
- Please try to arrive at the church early, about 10 minutes before the start of the service.
- Due to construction, the parking lot is not accessible via 84 Ave. Please walk/bike to church, use street parking, or access the parking lot via the alley south of the church.
- We request that you please wear a mask covering both your mouth and nose, unless you have health conditions which are exacerbated by wearing one. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all people not in your family group. The church lawn will be marked with 6 ft. “pods” to help with spacing.
- Please clean hands with hand sanitizer as frequently as you wish to while you are here and especially before taking part in Communion.
- If you have offerings you wish to bring to the service to donate, please drop them in the metal offering bowl which will be at the entrance to the church garden.
- If you will require a Gluten Free wafer at Communion, please take one of the small red cards on the table at the garden entrance, by the offertory bowl. Carry the red card with you as you go up for Communion so that the Priest can see from a distance that they need to put out a Gluten Free wafer for you.
- If you need to use the washroom while you are here, please use only the upstairs washrooms and do not access other areas of the church. This helps minimize areas that need to be cleaned following services.
- Please note that some elements of the service will be different:
- The Peace: We request that you refrain from sharing the peace with handshakes or hugs and instead share a wave or nod with those close by.
- Singing: We are not permitted to have congregational singing . Please use the times of music in the service for personal reflection and meditation.
- Eucharist: The Eucharist will be given with bread only. Only the celebrating priest will consume the wine.
- Sitting/Standing: Please refer to the bulletin for instructions on when to sit or stand. Please note this may be at different times than what we are used to.
- Further instructions on all elements of the service will be available in the bulletin. Please refer to them or ask one of the service volunteers if you have questions.